Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Key West



Having a great time in Key West.  We got here on Monday via the high speed ferry from Ft.Meyers.  Nice relaxing way to get here.  Walked around, had bikes delivered to the hotel. 

Tuesday I ran around the entire island.  I saw the Gulf, Southernmost point - where Cuba is only 90 miles away, the the Atlantic and all the beaches, then up to the north where the highway comes into Key West and then the marina's and back to the hotel for 10.7 miles.  This morning i did a shorter run - 4.5 miles and still caught the gulf, and atlantic.  Next up is jet skiing.  Here is me at Southernmost point.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to I ran around an entire island! I bet the scenery was great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful vacation. I don't know if anyone told you yet, but Kerri, Jamie, and I are meeting up in the rotunda at the Overture Center at 9:30 on Sunday morning before the Shamrock Shuffle if you want to join us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are having a great trip!! Awesome that you got your runs it to. Have fune!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Sounds like a great trip! :0)

    ReplyDelete