Started typing this post and decided I would "do over" and simply bullet point my week 'cause that is about all my head will allow me to think . . . short bursts vs proper sentences.
- Skied in Colorado
- Hurt knee when I took a tumble
- Road ski patrol toboggan down the hill (mountain)
- Went to ER
- Left ER with a knee brace and no more skiing
- Spent lots of time Googling knee injuries
- Instead of buying lift tickets . . . bought a new pair of cowboy boots
- Arrived back in Madison
- Tried to catch up at work after being gone a week!!!!
- Met with Orthopedic Dr. - diagnosis - knee is probably going to be OK - no torn ACL
- Attended my first "We Are All Mechanics" bike maintenance class on Tuesday evening
- Got up Wednesday and did a run / walk combination
- Got up Thursday - realized that I had been run over by a bus while I slept . . . major head cold was coming my way
- Came home from work mid day on Thursday
- Passed on my suite tickets for the Badger / Indiana basketball game . . . watched on TV instead
- Went to work on Friday - had a really important conference call that I had to facilitate - succeeded
- Came home and crashed
- Saturday morning - realized that the same stupid bus that hit me Wednesday evening - backed up and ran over me AGAIN!
I hardly ever get colds . . . . so I guess this cold is payback for missing out on all of the other colds . . . . 'cause this is a doozy!