Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Friday, December 16, 2011

Still Streaking

Some how
Some way
I am still streaking.  I have run everyday since Thanksgiving!  Granted many have been only 1 or 2 mile runs . . . but runs none the less.

I am streaking with Ann over at Twelve in Twelve HERE, based on the Runners World challenge and Tall Mom's December challenge HERE  . . . two for one . . . why not!  

My little streak is NOTHING compared to Shelley over at It's Just One Foot in Front of the Other HERE.  Shelly is on something like 558 days and the most awesome part is that her avg miles per day is almost 8.  HOLY COW!  Now that is a streak . . . but I am not Shelly -  so my little 30+ day streak will have to be it for me.  ;-)

There have been mornings where I haven't felt like it . . . but I either got up and got out there, or actually ran after work, which isn't something that is "normal" for me.  I am usually a run before I go to work person.  Even on weekends, if I don't get out the door before 9 it might not happen.  I am a creature of habit.  I have not had many longish runs - but I have gotten a run in and for that I am glad.

Tomorrow I am planning on running 5 or 6 miles - that is a pretty long run for me!


Are you streaking?

PS - I really should be making Christmas Cookies for a cookie exchange tomorrow evening!  Better get started.  

4 comments:

  1. HUGE KUDOS! I fell off the wagon and the streak train just kept on rolling without me. You gals are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No streak for me, but I give you huge credit for committing to something like that in December. We've had nice weather so far, but you never know when that will end.

    ReplyDelete