Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Thursday, July 31, 2014

I biked . . .

. . . to work and back today. First bike commute this week. Ahhhhhh!

The morning bike ride to work was a great 30 minute commute. The ride home was even better, if that is possible. Relaxing on my way home, a beautiful Thursday afternoon, my last work day for the week, what could be better? Plus I stopped at the Pilates Spa and attended a 1 hour class. The only thing I didn't do was run today.

Backing up to the morning. It was a late evening last night because of Concerts on the Square, I didn't get home until 10:15 and it was 11:00 before I was asleep. For me getting somewhere around 8 hours of sleep is instrumental on how I feel. This week I have not been getting great nights of sleep, which tends to wear on you as the week goes on.

 

Getting ready to bike home after Pilates

Miles biked this year through the end of July 1224. I am hoping to top 2000 miles this year, which should be doable based on past history.

Less words than yesterday . . .

Enjoy the moments!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment