Happy Thursday - February 25
OK - enough whining. I have been doing a lot of that lately - or at least it seems that way. I am busy - there is no getting over that fact . . . but lots of people are busy and they still prioritize their exercise. Me too. ;-)
I ran 3 miles on Tuesday morning. It felt great - but slow. I didn't run this morning because I had to drive to Milwaukee, for the second time this week for a meeting. Good news is I made it back in time to go to my Circuit Training class at 4:30. I needed that - especially after sitting in the car and meetings all day. Tomorrow morning - another running morning. Yea!!!! Tomorrow after work I am planning on trying out a new Yoga Studio. I am very excited. I love Yoga and currently only take a 1/2 hour class at work.
Plans for Spring/Summer running:
Shamrock-Shuffle - either 5 or 10K. Sunday, March 14th
Crazy Legs Classic - 8 K - April 24
MAYBE -??? maybe ???? Syttende Mai - 20 miles - May 16
East High Pi run - 3.1416 miles - May 23
Komen Race for the Cure - 5 K - June 5
Madison Mini-Marathon - 13 miles - August 21
I want to thank Anne at Asthma and the Gift of Running for tagging me to receive the Gorgeous Blogger Award. I must now tell you six things about myself that you do not know.
1. I love to have polish on my toe nails - but hate to have my finger nails polished. I can feel the weight of the polish on my fingers.
2. I use to drive and race Radio Control Sedans and Trucks (10th scale). It started with my son's participating and then they bought me a truck and sedan. I was generally the only women - I have won trophy's.
3. I was diagnosed with stage IIIb Breast Cancer in September 2004. So far so good.
4. My eyebrows are tattooed. As a result of chemotherapy - I lost all of my hair, including eyebrows. Brows never came back - I have a few hairs - but not many.
5. I started college as a music major and then changed to Accounting in my Junior year.
6. I am a CPA