Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Friday, February 3, 2012

What I wore to work this week!

Instead of showing what I wore running during the week, I thought I would show you what I wore this week to work.  To be honest I think I look a little better dressed for work than before or after I run.

It was a pretty typical work week.  10+ hour days.  Tuesday I had a lunch meeting and outside of that lunch meeting I ate a salad at my desk.  I did sneak out at lunch on Wednesday for a 20 minute walk.
Work wise, it was a really stressful week.  I am involved in lots of meetings, so getting time to actually do "work" at my desk is a luxury that I don't often get to enjoy.  Thursday was one of those rare days . . . I had NO meetings and actually got a lot of work done . . . . but still have a lot more to do.

Here goes.

Monday - Black slacks - pink/peachy sweater set and scarf from Chico's.














Tuesday - Black skirt, blue sleeveless sweater with a black outer sweater. And on my feet, my favorite shoes by Think!














Wednesday - Black slacks with blue pinstripes and a blue sweater and my awesome new cowboy boots that I purchased at the F.M.Light and Sons store in Steamboat Springs.  Every women needs a pair of cowboy boots.



Thursday - Brown slacks with orange shirt and orange boiler wool sweater jacket and brown Mary Jane shoes.











Friday - Jeans with a print shirt and  . . . .  yup . . . my cowboy boots!

How was your work week!


Peace and enjoy every moment   ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! All the outfits are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the outfits are so cute! I really like your Think! shoes, too. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete