Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Slowly but surely - I am running faster

I see everyone else's running times and I have been reluctant to post mine - because they are not in the single digits.
But I have recently really been trying to run faster - pure and simple - turn my legs over faster. And I can see results. Yahoo.

Here is a comparison of my average pace per mile

On Feb. 15 - I ran 3 miles
1 - 10:09
2 - 11:40
3 - 10:48

March 6 - I ran 4.5 miles
1 - 9:50
2 - 10.07
3 - 9.38
4 - 9.25
5 - 9.25

And this morning I ran the short 2 mile loop around my neighborhood
1 - 9.19
2 - 9.16

YAHOO -
Have a great weekend.
Peace

4 comments:

  1. That's great! I have yet to get into the single digit pace...unless we're using the metric system :) You rock woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'll say you're getting faster! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to just start calling you speedy!! Way to go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow look at you getting faster. thank you for the AMAZING donation to Susan G. Komen Breast cancer :)

    ReplyDelete