Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Friday, January 3, 2020

Jan 2

I got out for a walk on Thursday - although I didn’t have the energy to walk our puppy, I was able to walk by myself. It was a lovely day and the fresh air always makes me feel better. 

Today’s picture looks out over the lake in our neighborhood. Right now it is a combination of water and ice and is not smooth. There are still a few fisher people out there, and I really can’t imagine that the ice is very thick! The lake was frozen in November then thawed completely, then refrozen before Christmas and was smooth enough for skating, but we have had some recent warmer temp’s so it again stared to thaw, but has recently started to refreeze. It is pretty hard to keep up with the lakes status! 



No comments:

Post a Comment