Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Friday, January 3, 2020

Post 1 2020

Just a short update
I am going to try and blog again. 

We will see if I keep it up. 

My main goal is to create a daily journal and since I already have this blog set up, it might be easier than recreating the wheel. My plan is to still talk about running, but also include a daily picture and discuss my second breast cancer diagnosis and life after. 

This post is mainly just to see that everything works, since it has been 6 years since my last post. 

Here is my photo from 1.1.20
While I had hoped to get outside, it just wasn’t going to happen. I felt like crap and just didn’t have the energy to get outside for a walk. I did stand outside but the shot wasn’t very good. So while I was laying on the couch watching the Badger game the sun started setting and I decided that it was good enough, right there on my couch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment