Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Foot says Stop but the rest of me is ready to Go

So I haven't run since Saturday because I am pretty sure that I have Plantar fasciitis. I have been feeling this for about a month and have been running lightly and resting but don't really notice any difference. I have recently been taping my arch with Kinesio tape and hoping that will help and provide some added support. I hate this - especially since it doesn't hurt that bad while I am running - but then really bothers me during the day. I am planning on running at least two miles tomorrow morning . . . I know that isn't very far - but I want to simply check out my foot and see if the 4 days of rest has helped. I am planning on running the Berbee Derby on Thanksgiving Day. This will be two days before my 54th birthday so I will use it as my birthday celebration. The race has both a 5K and 10K and I am leaning towards the 10K - but tomorrows run will determine my registration choice.

Tired and sleepy - so I am going to sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment