Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Work, Run, Work, Bike, Work, Yoga, Work

The title pretty much sums up my week.

I haven't found much time to comment

I haven't had time to post

I have run

I biked to work

I attended yoga

Hoping to relax and get back into the swing of things this weekend.  YEAH!!! for the weekend.  I am looking forward to catching up on all of the blog posts . . . . seems like everyone has been very busy . . . and can you believe that tomorrow is October!

Keep on running and ENJOY your life!

4 comments:

  1. I love how running, biking and yoga are all part of your week :) You're busy, but sounds like you're loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work, work and work! I have had a "week" too and am so looking forward to the weekend and a day off:) Nice job on the running, biking and Yoga! I feel like a slacker this week...I have done nothing but a few two to three milers:) Thanks for your kind words on my first marathon! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound pretty busy. I've been considering biking to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very good week to me.

    ReplyDelete