Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I need to . . .

remain flexible with planned work outs because life, more specifically work often gets in the way.

This morning started with rain. I should have gotten up and run, but laying in bed while hitting the snooze button was just too comfy. After a few clicks of the snooze button, I did get up and took Sophie out for a quick walk. Out we went in the wet, dark morning. At that point, I realized that it was really more of a drizzle than rain and I REALLY should have gotten up to run! Too late - now on to plan "b", which was to run after work. Well, that fell through because I didn't get home until 8pm and was hungry and tired and just didn't feel up to a run. So the new plan . . . well, I have no idea! I have a 7am Pilates class tomorrow morning, so no long run in the morning. . .

maybe I will run 5-7 miles after work tomorrow!

No photo from today, but I will include a photo of Nutmeg and Sophie from this weekend.

enjoy the moments

 

No comments:

Post a Comment