Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Monday, November 25, 2013

Three Shades of . . .

. . . blue - every picture from this morning was cast in a blue hue.

Nothing exciting to fill the post - just normal Monday activities.

I woke up to wind and snow. I knew the wind was still blowing, because all night long I heard it! When I looked out the window, the snow was blowing horizontally! Yikes - I usually never run on Monday and figured this would be no different. So out the door Sophie and I went for a walk.

The morning was eerily blue from the falling snow.

The lake had frozen. It won't be long before the ice fishing begins! More blue.
Sophie loved the snow, running around and rolling at every opportunity.
This was the first real snow of the season. Last weeks snow fall was more of a dusting, while this mornings snow accumulated to a whopping 1 inch. You would not have known that it was only 1 inch based on traffic! It was crawling this morning - it took me about 30 minutes to get to work, when a "normal" commute takes 15 minutes. Work was so work like! I only had 1 meeting, which is extremely unusual - for example tomorrow I have 5 meetings! I actually got quite a bit done. Luckily by evening, traffic was back to normal.

On the cooking front, we had left over Broccoli Wild Rice casserole and it was just as good warmed up. There is plenty for tomorrow also!

Enjoy the moments.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment