Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Friday, August 6, 2010

MS 150 bike drop off





Well this is it!  We dropped off our bikes this afternoon.  They will be transported to Pewaukee in this semi - and waiting for us tomorrow morning.  My team the Power Peddlers decided to tail gate while we loaded our bikes.  So a couple people brought a grill and cooked hot dogs and brats.  There was also beer involved.  ;-)    

I have my bag packed and am getting ready to go to sleep.  I have to leave the house around 4:30 and it is almost 9 so i need to try to get to sleep. 

Peace - I am very excited to get riding.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you are sound asleep right now!!! What a cool idea to tailgate. sounds like you starting all the fun off right! Have a fabulous ride, Linda! Just thinking of it makes my bottom sore!!

    ReplyDelete