Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Saturday, February 26, 2011

ABC's of me!

The ABC's of me
Because I am too tired to think.
(A) Age: 55
(B) Bed Size: Queen which is shared with husband, Sophie our dog and Oscar our cat
(C) Chore You Hate:  cleaning the garage
(D) Dogs:  Sophie - Golden Retriever 
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee
(F) Favorite Color: Orange
(G) Gold or Silver: Silver
(H) Height:  5'5
(I) Instruments You Play: Clarinet
(J) Job Title: Senior Director of Accounting
(K) Kids: 2 (boys) young men . . . 22 and 19
(L) Live: Madison, WI
(M) Mom’s Name: Clara
(N) Nicknames: Linda Lou 
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays: 2 child births & mastectomy 
(P) Pet Peeve: Negative people
(Q) Quote from a Movie: Make my Day!
(R) Right or Left Handed: Right
(S) Siblings: 2 sisters 12 and 10 years older and a brother 11 years older
(T) Time You Wake Up: 5:30
(U) Underwear: Yes
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: brussel sprouts
(W) What Makes You Run Late: work
(X) X-Rays You’ve Had Done: Foot, teeth and lot's of chest x-rays when I had pneumonia during chemo treatments
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: soup and carmel corn
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: otters

3 comments:

  1. I played the clarinet, too! :0) Yumm...homemade caramel corn! Sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, cleaning the garage. That's a good one. Horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post idea.
    There is only one chore you dislike? I could make a very, very long list. :)

    ReplyDelete