Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Haunted Hustle - AM

:WEATHER DATA:  Temperature 43 - 46, with winds from the SSW at 12 mph - temp feels like 37 - 41.  That pretty much sums up the weather for the race.  So I THINK I will be OK as far as having my costume on and not overheating.  I am currently going back and forth between capri's or shorts  and long sleeves or short sleeves . . . I have the capri's and a long sleeve tech shirt on - but I think I will change into the shorts and keep the long sleeve shirt.  I am planning on taking both with me so that I can change my mind.  ;-)  

So here are my goals for this race.

Have a fun time!
Take pictures - somehow I am taking my camera with me.  It just fits into my handheld pocket.  
Keep a good pace - under 10 min miles
Have fun!

Check back for my post race report!  

Witch me luck!

2 comments:

  1. So:

    Have a fun time!
    Take pictures - somehow I am taking my camera with me. It just fits into my handheld pocket.
    Keep a good pace - under 10 min miles
    Have fun!

    Have fun. Oh, wait, you have said that already.

    ReplyDelete