Pages

Why am I Running from Cancer?

Why am I Running from Cancer?. . . check out this post for an explanation

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Canon PowerShot has arrived

My Canon PowerShot SX280 arrived yesterday

I am learning the basics

I have already called support -but called too late - they only work until 10 eastern

So I sent an email - I did receive a response - but not an answer until tomorrow - they will respond during normal business hours

Arggggg

I am trying to set up wifi capabilities and having problems logging in

It will need to wait until tomorrow.

Lucky for me - I am on vacation tomorrow!

But I did upload some photo's.

Sunrise over Cherokee Lake 

Another sunrise shot

Resident Sandhill Cranes at the park

Sophie after our morning run

Fresh fruit all washed and drying on the counter.
Enjoy the moments - I am excited that I will now be able to better capture my moments!  But I will still be taking photo's with my phone - I carried the camera with me this morning while we were running - ya - that won't happen all the time - even though it is small - it is a little too big to carry while running!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment