Coffee and fruit outside. Out of berries - but added to the dates and cherries was fresh cantaloupe from our Thursday delivered CSA!
What's that dark slice sitting on top of the melon? Dark chocolate fudge that we purchased in New Glarus yesterday! It goes so incredibly well with coffee. Just like biking and beer - a perfect combination! Some things were meant to enjoy together and fudge and coffee is one of those!
A nice walk with Sophie. We ventured down by the water - but the grass was so tall and restrictive I don't think she knew the water was so close!
At the house - tasks to do!
Deck to clean and ready for new stain.
Flowers to water.
Tomato plants to trim leaves from.
Lunch to make.
Beer to drink.
Lawn to mow.
Movie to watch - Godfather.
Windows to clean.
Dinner salad to make and eat.
My goals for this past week -
- eat fruit every morning and enjoy eating it outside along with my cup of coffee - yup
- research a couple of different cameras and then check them out in a store - yup
- bike to work 3 days this week - yup
- take the boat out after work - nope
- start a training program for my 1/2 marathon scheduled at the beginning of November - nope
My camera choice - Canon PowerShot SX280 HS.
Enjoy the moments!